Drew Perkerson Scholarship
About Drew Perkerson
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018, Drew Perkerson, a dear friend and member of the CFK community, left this world early due to complications following a brief illness. Drew fought tenaciously, but ultimately was too weakened and succumbed to the illness. Drew constantly spread joy, laughter, and encouragement through his supportive nature, quick wit, and sense of humor.
CFK’s vision is to “Inspire a Fitter Knoxville” and we do that through our mission statement: To live, embody and share health and wellness within our community. The Drew Perkerson Memorial scholarship helps us support our vision and honor Drew’s memory by sharing health and wellness with those who otherwise would not be able to take advantage of our community and coaching due to monetary issues.
It is our belief that everyone has the right to be fit, regardless of circumstance. Having a scholarship in Drew’s memory puts that belief into action.
Scholarship Terms and Rates
- The Drew Perkerson Scholarship is awarded in 3-month increments
- The Drew Perkerson Scholarship typically pays half but can pay up to 100% of dues
*Rates are dependent on situation
To qualify for the Drew Perkerson Scholarship you must be committed to improving your health and fitness and eager to help others do the same. As such, recipients are expected to:
- Attend a minimum of 13 classes per month, hopefully more (3-5 days per week)
- Feedback with our New Member Support Team
- Follow the easy “4 Keys to Success” Nutrition and Recovery Standards
- Personify our Core Values (Be Coachable, Work as a Team, Show Integrity, Be Accountable, Show Respect, Be Responsible)
- Share their experience with others, and promote CFK within our community
Want to Apply?
Great! This scholarship is awarded to those passionate and committed to making a change in their health and fitness.
Please complete the form to submit your application, and we’ll be in touch.
Please tell us about yourself!
- What’s your “Why” – what’s driving you to prioritize your health and fitness, and why now?
- What (if any) fitness experience do you have?
- What are your main goals?
- Why are you a good candidate for the Drew Perkerson Scholarship?
- What else should we know about you?