Special Thanks to Blossom Bowls for their support this upcoming weekend at The Witches WOD!
October 29, 2022 – 9:00AM
The Witches WOD: Join us for our next in house partner competition! This page will contain the relevant information and links leading up to the WOD so as more information comes available check back here for more details.
Teams of 3 (Same Sex) there will be Rx and Scaled divisions for M/F. If you are looking for a team or an additional partner to complete your team look to the sign up sheet to help fill in or have a coach help you find your mate(s).
- Ability to do Wall Balls Males(20) / Females (14)
- Ability to do unassisted body weight Pull Ups
Team Sign Up Sheet Here!
Programming Sneak Peek!
5×3 Back Squats! Following that our AMRAP is going to see how well you can keep moving yourself and the reps will challenge you!
Power Cleans on an EMOM. Then we are going to work your posterior chain with 3 Rounds of some volume.
Let’s get explosive… Box Jumps for strength today! If you like Chippers this one will have your legs heavy and core feeling the Burn!
Going for a Heavy one with the Barbell. Then we get to git some Rope Climbs today in our Metcon!
If you love the Barbell then you enjoy hitting the Snatch 3 ways today! Then we will finish off with a chipper that test you engine.
The Witches WOD!! (9am @ West)
Hey CFK we would like to know what you would like to see on our events calendar! Please take a few minutes and let us know what you would look forward to doing!
Save the Date: Battle Cancer Team Event
November 19th @ CrossFit Mayhem
- Battle cancer is taking over CrossFit Mayhem on 11/19 and we would love to sent some teams of 4 to the event to help support the cause! If you and any friends are interested in signing up, we’d love to help get teams together.
- We ask that all interest athletes interested athletes E-Mail Dave L ( [email protected] ) so we can help facilitate building your team and make sure you get signed up with our discount codes!
- More information on the event can be found by following this link.
November is….. ROW-VEMBER!
Let’s get ready for some rowing in November!
Save The Date:
November 26th – 1/2 Marathon Row
Save the Date:
Dr. Kim is Back with another Core and Floor Workshop. November 19th, 2022
Calling all Runners!
Hot to Trot 5k/10k is 8 Weeks away!
CFK has been a sponsor of the event since it’s inception handing out water to thousands of runners & for many of you this has been a way to show off your fitness/test yourself with thousands of others on Thanksgiving morning! We are inviting each of you to come join the tradition Thanksgiving Morning with many others!
- CFK & Coach Stephen have put together a FREE 8-Week Training Program that will help you get ready to complete your first 5k or go after a PR! This program is free to members and is also on Wodify for you to follow along (Under CFK Endurance).
- We are in Week 4 but it isn’t to late to JOIN!!!
- 3 Days of running a week building your base and speed.
- Weeks run Friday – Thursday. Complete runs on days that work best for you!
Follow this Link for all information on signing up for the race or volunteering. Full training program and Q&A viewable through attached link.
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!