The Witches WOD
October 29, 2022 – 9:00AM
The Witches WOD: Join us for our next in house partner competition! This page will contain the relevant information and links leading up to the WOD so as more information comes available check back here for more details.
Teams of 3 (Same Sex) there will be Rx and Scaled divisions for M/F. If you are looking for a team or an additional partner to complete your team look to the sign up sheet to help fill in or have a coach help you find your mate(s).
- Ability to do Wall Balls Males(20) / Females (14)
- Ability to do unassisted body weight Pull Ups
Team Sign Up Sheet Here!
Programming Sneak Peek!
Starting the week with Front Squats that we are doing from the floor to get ready for a 21 – 15 – 9 that will test your Quads!
5×3 Push Jerk today! Then we have a Threshold Interval WOD that will test if you can keep up your pace!
Strength & Accessories starts us off. Then this AMRAP will put you at your Threshold with a few on these movements.
Gymnastics Strength Training EMOM followed by a Burner were you challenge is to go unbroken on a movement.
All about the Barbell today! Power Snatch Complex! Then Youself and a Partner have some work that needs to be done!
We have a awesome Chipper today! Just keep knocking these things out and maintain pace when we have some rows added in.
Save the Date: Battle Cancer Team Event
November 19th @ CrossFit Mayhem
- Battle cancer is taking over CrossFit Mayhem on 11/19 and we would love to sent some teams of 4 to the event to help support the cause! If you and any friends are interested in signing up, we’d love to help get teams together.
- We ask that all interest athletes interested athletes E-Mail Dave L ( [email protected] ) so we can help facilitate building your team and make sure you get signed up with our discount codes!
- More information on the event can be found by following this link.
November is….. ROW-VEMBER!
Let’s get ready for some rowing in November!
Let’s see who can rack up the Meters this month and come out on top!
Save the Date:
Dr. Kim is Back with another Core and Floor Workshop. November 19th, 2022
Calling all Runners!
Hot to Trot 5k/10k is 8 Weeks away!
CFK has been a sponsor of the event since it’s inception handing out water to thousands of runners & for many of you this has been a way to show off your fitness/test yourself with thousands of others on Thanksgiving morning! We are inviting each of you to come join the tradition Thanksgiving Morning with many others!
- CFK & Coach Stephen have put together a FREE 8-Week Training Program that will help you get ready to complete your first 5k or go after a PR! This program is free to members and is also on Wodify for you to follow along (Under CFK Endurance).
- We are in Week 3 but it isn’t to late to JOIN!!!
- 3 Days of running a week building your base and speed.
- Weeks run Friday – Thursday. Complete runs on days that work best for you!
Follow this Link for all information on signing up for the race or volunteering. Full training program and Q&A viewable through attached link.
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!