Good Morning CFK!!
We wanted to reach out regarding some changes to our class schedule. It is always our goal to encourage as many current members as possible to be together in class. The level of energy and enthusiasm goes proportionally as does the class size.
New Schedule Starting 11/7/2022
Programming Sneak Peek!
Bench Press! Let’s Start the Week out with some Strength! Following up we are going to hit a 5k Row with a Buddy! Y’all are going to be switching often so focus on powerful pulls and get after it!
Weighted Lunges for Strength! Then we are going to get leggy in the Metcon and see how well you can move your legs when they are tired.
We are adding a bit of a twist to Diane today, this on should be fun!
DB Snatches! Then we are going to test your grip and stamina with some carries and rowing.
Front Squat for a Heavy 5! Then it’s time to see how fast you can knock out 7 rounds of Body Weight movements that’ll spike your HR.
10k Row Time!!!
Save the Date: Battle Cancer Team Event
November 19th @ CrossFit Mayhem
- Battle cancer is taking over CrossFit Mayhem on 11/19 and we would love to sent some teams of 4 to the event to help support the cause! If you and any friends are interested in signing up, we’d love to help get teams together.
- We ask that all interest athletes interested athletes E-Mail Dave L ( [email protected] ) so we can help facilitate building your team and make sure you get signed up with our discount codes!
- More information on the event can be found by following this link.
November is….. ROW-VEMBER!
Let’s get ready for some rowing in November! This is a great opportunity to log some meter compete over the whole month and gain some cardiovascular fitness!
Save The Date:
November 26th – 1/2 Marathon Row
Save the Date:
Dr. Kim is Back with another Core and Floor Workshop. November 19th, 2022
Calling all Runners!
Hot to Trot 5k/10k is 8 Weeks away!
CFK has been a sponsor of the event since it’s inception handing out water to thousands of runners & for many of you this has been a way to show off your fitness/test yourself with thousands of others on Thanksgiving morning! We are inviting each of you to come join the tradition Thanksgiving Morning with many others!
- CFK & Coach Stephen have put together a FREE 8-Week Training Program that will help you get ready to complete your first 5k or go after a PR! This program is free to members and is also on Wodify for you to follow along (Under CFK Endurance).
- We are in Week 4 but it isn’t to late to JOIN!!!
- 3 Days of running a week building your base and speed.
- Weeks run Friday – Thursday. Complete runs on days that work best for you!
Follow this Link for all information on signing up for the race or volunteering. Full training program and Q&A viewable through attached link.
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!