Black Friday Sale!
We have some great deals Available for our Members!
Sale Last 72 Hours Only! Black Friday Nov 25 – Sunday Nov 27
Programming Sneak Peek!
5 x 3 Strict Press to start the week! Then we have Metcon for Time that will test fatigue and see what you can get out of your shoulders!
We are hitting some heavy Back Squats today! Then are are going to take on the Secret Service Snatch Test!
Structured Power Cleans today on the 2 Min! Then we get 3 Rounds for Time with Pulls and explosive work!
Thanksgiving Day! The Gym is closed but we’d love to see you out at the Hot to Trot 5k/10k! We also need Volunteers for the water table sign up here! Not Running or Volunteering?! Get a 3-5mi Ruck in then Feast!
Limited Schedule today! 8:30AM & 10AM today! Everyone is Welcome! Time to move and burn off some Calories!
Half Marathon Row Day!!! We have 2 Class Times 8 AM for Individuals and 10AM for Teams! If you aren’t Rowing we would love for you to stop by and cheer fellow athletes on!
CFK is Introducing Membership add on option(s) for those look to make the most of their training & lifestyles!
Introducing: CFK Nutrition Support Center
The phrase “abs are made in the kitchen” is a bit of a cliché, but holds some truth.
We are in the gym for an hour or so per day. Everyone works very hard, but the other cliché “you can’t out train a bad diet” holds true as well.
The word “diet” itself means many things to many people and often carries a pretty negative connotation. We prefer to call it a “healthy lifestyle” or “eating clean”. Those terms may also be a little vague and that’s where we want to help.
We want to provide an opportunity, a space to start getting guidance on your nutrition. Somewhere to get a level of accountability, feedback, meal ideas, even help at the grocery store.
We want all your hard work in the gym each day to be as beneficial as possible. But also to do it in a healthy and sustainable way.
Introducing: CFK Build
What is CFK Build (Live in WODIFY NOW)?
- Build is a membership add-on option for those who are looking to add a layer of Hypertrophy (Body Building) to their training. This program is designed to be complimentary to your Programming in Crossfit.
- So what does that mean and how do this work?
- CFK Build is a program that takes into account what we do in class. Each week this program will consist of 3 Workouts (4-6 Exercises) and a recommended day that these lifts will compliment and work with CrossFit’s programming not obstruct your week.
- Workouts are loaded right into WODIFY under CFK BUILD.
- The best part.. these are short workouts designed around our gym space and designed to get you results. The idea is that these can be done post class on the recommended days or in your free time.
- These workouts are designed to take 15 to 25 mins to complete.
- Who is this Program for?
- Anyone who wants to add definition and gain some extra strength!
- If you are chasing that first pull-up or push-up this program will help build the strength to get you there.
- Anyone who is looking to add another layer to their training and get “accessories” in.
- How much is it?
- The Next Week is Free! Try it out and see if it works for you! Check your WODIFY APP!
- Starting 11/28 you can add this Program to your monthly membership for $15 a month billed on the same day as your current membership!
Any Questions for the Build Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class.
Introducing: CFK Endurance
What is CFK Endurance?
- 3 Days a Week of Structured Running Programming from 5k to Marathon
- Cross training options available.
- Programming will be structured around time of year and with races in mind. Meaning programming will choose set times of the year (ideally Races) to build up to and focus on speed work.
- Over the winter we will focus on building the engine aiming at peaking for…
- Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon which has a number of distance options. 5k to Marathon.
- Based on Survey responses we are looking for a Obstacle Course Race in the similar vicinity to go to as well allowing athletes options to race and put their training to the test!!
- This program has been being tested and ran with the FREE 8-Week lead up to the Hot to Trot 5k/10k! The structure will be similar to that program.
- The ENDURANCE program will take a week off after the Hot to Trot and Officially start December 5th as a membership add-on option! This program will be $15 a Month billed on the same day as your current membership! Workouts will be loaded into WODIFY for you to see weekly!
Any Questions for the Endurance Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class!
November is….. ROW-VEMBER!
This is a great opportunity to log some meter compete over the whole month and gain some cardiovascular fitness! Check the Leaderboard in each gym and get after it!
Save The Date:
November 26th – 1/2 Marathon Row
Calling all Runners! Volunteers NEEDED!!
Hot to Trot 5k/10k this WEEK!!!
CFK has been a sponsor of the event since it’s inception handing out water to thousands of runners & for many of you this has been a way to show off your fitness/test yourself with thousands of others on Thanksgiving morning! We are inviting each of you to come join the tradition Thanksgiving Morning with many others!
Follow this Link for all information on signing up for the race or volunteering. Full training program and Q&A viewable through attached link.
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!