CFK is Introducing Membership add on option(s) for those look to make the most of their training & lifestyles!
Introducing: CFK Nutrition Support Center
The phrase “abs are made in the kitchen” is a bit of a cliché, but holds some truth.
We are in the gym for an hour or so per day. Everyone works very hard, but the other cliché “you can’t out train a bad diet” holds true as well.
The word “diet” itself means many things to many people and often carries a pretty negative connotation. We prefer to call it a “healthy lifestyle” or “eating clean”. Those terms may also be a little vague and that’s where we want to help.
We want to provide an opportunity, a space to start getting guidance on your nutrition. Somewhere to get a level of accountability, feedback, meal ideas, even help at the grocery store.
We want all your hard work in the gym each day to be as beneficial as possible. But also to do it in a healthy and sustainable way.
Introducing: CFK Build
What is CFK Build (Live in WODIFY NOW)?
- Build is a membership add-on option for those who are looking to add a layer of Hypertrophy (Body Building) to their training. This program is designed to be complimentary to your Programming in Crossfit.
- So what does that mean and how do this work?
- CFK Build is a program that takes into account what we do in class. Each week this program will consist of 3 Workouts (4-6 Exercises) and a recommended day that these lifts will compliment and work with CrossFit’s programming not obstruct your week.
- Workouts are loaded right into WODIFY under CFK BUILD.
- The best part.. these are short workouts designed around our gym space and designed to get you results. The idea is that these can be done post class on the recommended days or in your free time.
- These workouts are designed to take 15 to 25 mins to complete.
- Who is this Program for?
- Anyone who wants to add definition and gain some extra strength!
- If you are chasing that first pull-up or push-up this program will help build the strength to get you there.
- Anyone who is looking to add another layer to their training and get “accessories” in.
- How much is it?
- The Next 2 Weeks are Free! Try it out and see if it works for you! Check your WODIFY APP!
- Starting 11/28 you can add this Program to your monthly membership for $15 a month billed on the same day as your current membership!
Any Questions for the Build Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class.
Programming Sneak Peek!
We are building some Posterior Chain strength to start the week! Then the Metcon will give you an opportunity to pick your poison.
Get ready for some Barbell. We have a Hang Power Clean complex that finishes with a Jerk! Then “DT” but with a bit of a twist, this one isn’t for time.
Let’s get ready to get some grip work in! The Metcon to follow will get you moving fast. Careful not to go out the gate too hot in this one. It’ll be easy to do. The goal is to maintain continuous output for the entire AMRAP.
Great day for Gymnastics Strength Training (Pull Ups & Dips EMOM). Our Metcon will work on another push with your HR elevated in sprint style intervals!
5 x 3 on a Power Snatch! We finish your Friday with a Challenge to see if you can keep holding on and keep lock in to avoid a penalty.
Time for you and a Partner to have some fun! Each Partner will be working at the same time with to alternating tasks!
Save the Date: Battle Cancer Team Event
November 19th @ CrossFit Mayhem
- Battle cancer is taking over CrossFit Mayhem on 11/19 and we would love to sent some teams of 4 to the event to help support the cause! If you and any friends are interested in signing up, we’d love to help get teams together.
- We ask that all interest athletes interested athletes E-Mail Dave L ( [email protected] ) so we can help facilitate building your team and make sure you get signed up with our discount codes!
- More information on the event can be found by following this link.
November is….. ROW-VEMBER!
This is a great opportunity to log some meter compete over the whole month and gain some cardiovascular fitness! Check the Leaderboard in each gym and get after it!
Save The Date:
November 26th – 1/2 Marathon Row
Save the Date:
Dr. Kim is Back with another Core and Floor Workshop. November 19th, 2022
Calling all Runners!
Hot to Trot 5k/10k is 1 Week away!
CFK has been a sponsor of the event since it’s inception handing out water to thousands of runners & for many of you this has been a way to show off your fitness/test yourself with thousands of others on Thanksgiving morning! We are inviting each of you to come join the tradition Thanksgiving Morning with many others!
- CFK & Coach Stephen have put together a FREE 8-Week Training Program that will help you get ready to complete your first 5k or go after a PR! This program is free to members and is also on Wodify for you to follow along (Under CFK Endurance).
- 3 Days of running a week building your base and speed.
- Weeks run Friday – Thursday. Complete runs on days that work best for you!
Follow this Link for all information on signing up for the race or volunteering. Full training program and Q&A viewable through attached link.
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!