Programming Sneak Peek!
Weighted Pull Ups for Strength! Then we have 3 Rounds for Time that is going to push your legs to their Threshold.
5×3 Sumo Deadlifts! Then this short AMRAP is going to test your lungs and ability to pick the barbell up when fatigued.
We have a chipper today that with OH Squats. Your legs and shoulders will get pushed in this one, but work thorough the reps and move on to the next.
Core to start the day. Then we will see how we we can preform Strict C2B under fatigue!
Carries 3 different ways rolling one to the next you core strength and stability. Our Metcon will be a grind that you have to manage your sets and keep yourself moving to get through.
Time to flush out and move! Murph is on the following Monday so today is a good day to keep moving!
One Class: 8:30am Both Locations – Group Start!
Have to work? We will be doing 6:30am Heat at West so you can pay tribute & get your workout in!
Not Ready to tackle it Solo? Let us help you find a buddy to get it done!
– Put your name on this sheet & we will do our best to pair you up! –
Murph Prep Challenge Last Week!
This year we are celebrating and prepping for Murph all month. Starting Monday May 1st we are running a daily challenge / competition leading up to completing Murph on Memorial Day Monday May 29th. The last day to get points will be Sunday May 28th.
Here is how to participate…
- Log running at least 1 mile every day, it will be loaded in Wodify to complete, but not a race for time.
- Complete the daily Murph prep exercise, sets, reps, etc. Also will be in Wodify and not necessarily for time.
- Consume a minimum of 100oz of water daily, again tracked in Wodify.
- Bonus, post a photo, with proof it’s you, of a healthy food choice made that day. It can be a meal, food swap, no judgements made…do your best. (Tag CFK & post to our FB Group)
- One point will be awarded for each of these completed, they will be calculated daily, no back tracking and adding later.
The person with the most points at the end of the month wins! Wins what you ask???
A weight vest from 5.11 Tactical!
In the case of a tie, all will be placed in a hat and pulled at random.