Introducing CFK’s… 225 Club
What is 225 Club?
- It’s no secret that with consistency comes results & we know that our program will deliver results! 225 Club is just that, celebrating consistency. In order to become part of the 225 Club athletes must attend 225 in-person Coached Classes in the 2023 Calendar Year (Jan 1 – Dec 31).
How is this different from 20 Committee?
- 20 Committee is celebrating being active at home & in person with 20 workouts in a month. This isn’t going to change and we want to still celebrate those who get it done in and outside of the gym!
For those athletes who make the 225 Club, we are going to kick off 2024 with a live video drawing where we are going to give away One: 1-Year Membership! We will have a tracker available in the Wodify App so you can monitor your progress! (Official tallying of 225 Members will be verified before drawing.)
Programming Sneak Peek!
Starting off the New Year with some posterior chain accessories. Then our 10 min Metcon will have your shoulders and legs burning. Try and maintain a consistent pace.
Going S2OH for Strength today for a Heavy 3 Rep! Then our Couplet for Time will she how well you can string together workable sets while fighting off failure.
Time to get explosive! We will start with some single leg box/plate jumps. Then our Metcon is 3 Rounds for Time, where pacing your first round properly will make a big difference for the rounds to come.
Key accessories to start today. Then we jumping into a EMOM where will see how many reps we can add together. Bring those jump ropes!
Power/Squat Snatch Complex today. Then with the Open right around the corner what’s better that hitting a repeat of a old Open WOD 11.4!
Partner WOD! You and a Partner are going to stay busy for 25 mins and we are going to get some quality static positions in this one!
Save the Date!
The 2023 CrossFit Open is just around the corner!
- February 16th it all kicks off!
- Follow this link for information and registration.
- Mark your Calendars!
- What to expect?
- CFK is doing Friday Night Lights this year! It’ll be time to get together and have some fun!
- The Open is the time to challenge yourself!
- Coaches will be making teams with Registered Athletes!
- This means teams will be going head to head on Friday Nights!
CFK is Introducing Membership add on option(s) for those look to make the most of their training & lifestyles!
Introducing: CFK Nutrition Support Center
The phrase “abs are made in the kitchen” is a bit of a cliché, but holds some truth.
We are in the gym for an hour or so per day. Everyone works very hard, but the other cliché “you can’t out train a bad diet” holds true as well.
The word “diet” itself means many things to many people and often carries a pretty negative connotation. We prefer to call it a “healthy lifestyle” or “eating clean”. Those terms may also be a little vague and that’s where we want to help.
We want to provide an opportunity, a space to start getting guidance on your nutrition. Somewhere to get a level of accountability, feedback, meal ideas, even help at the grocery store.
We want all your hard work in the gym each day to be as beneficial as possible. But also to do it in a healthy and sustainable way.
Introducing: CFK Build
What is CFK Build (Live in WODIFY NOW)?
- Build is a membership add-on option for those who are looking to add a layer of Hypertrophy (Body Building) to their training. This program is designed to be complimentary to your Programming in Crossfit.
- So what does that mean and how do this work?
- CFK Build is a program that takes into account what we do in class. Each week this program will consist of 3 Workouts (4-6 Exercises) and a recommended day that these lifts will compliment and work with CrossFit’s programming not obstruct your week.
- Workouts are loaded right into WODIFY under CFK BUILD.
- The best part.. these are short workouts designed around our gym space and designed to get you results. The idea is that these can be done post class on the recommended days or in your free time.
- These workouts are designed to take 15 to 25 mins to complete.
- Who is this Program for?
- Anyone who wants to add definition and gain some extra strength!
- If you are chasing that first pull-up or push-up this program will help build the strength to get you there.
- Anyone who is looking to add another layer to their training and get “accessories” in.
- How much is it?
- You can add this Program to your monthly membership for $15 a month billed on the same day as your current membership!
- Sign up by reaching out to a Coach today!
Any Questions for the Build Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class.
Introducing: CFK Endurance
What is CFK Endurance?
- 3 Days a Week of Structured Running Programming from 5k to Marathon
- Cross training options available.
- Programming will be structured around time of year and with races in mind. Meaning programming will choose set times of the year (ideally Races) to build up to and focus on speed work.
- Over the winter we will focus on building the engine aiming at peaking for…
- Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon which has a number of distance options. 5k to Marathon.
- Based on Survey responses we are looking for a Obstacle Course Race in the similar vicinity to go to as well allowing athletes options to race and put their training to the test!!
- This program has been being tested and ran with the FREE 8-Week lead up to the Hot to Trot 5k/10k! The structure will be similar to that program.
- This program is a add-on option and is $15 a Month billed on the same day as your current membership! Workouts will be loaded into WODIFY for you to see weekly!
Any Questions for the Endurance Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class!
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!