After 30 long days and literally over a million meters rowed…
The winner of the 1 month free membership and one to give away is Jake Eskola!!
Despite dealing with the flu, some unexpected home repairs, holiday travel…rumor is he took his rower with him, he managed to row over 250k meters in the month of November!! That’s an average of over 8k per day!
In an act of true kindness Jake has donated his prize to another member of the CFK community ❤️
We also want to recognize AnneMarie DeMoes who also rowed an amazing over 200k meters as well!
Truly so many of you were amazing…Jenny A., Michael S., Chris P., Josh K., Coach Jody all over 100k!
So many more over 50, 60, 70,000!
Multiple finishers of the 1/2 marathon row! Such an amazing month!
We are truly blown away by the turn out, the commitment and the community of the entire month.
Programming Sneak Peek!
Starting off the week with some Accessories. Then our Metcon is going going to test you Toes to Bar and ability to cycle a DB with a elevated HR!
Heavy 3 Front Squat! Our Metcon for time is going to see how your legs can hold up!
Working on our Pull Up/Muscle Up Skills today! Then you and 2 other partners will tackle stations and accumulate Cals.
5×3 Squat Snatches or Power + OHS. Our Metcon to follow will be fast, try to hold onto your jump rope!
FIGHT GONE BAD! Classic Benchmark accumulating REPS!!
We have a great Pacer today! It is going to use all parts of you upper body to get this one done!
CFK is Introducing Membership add on option(s) for those look to make the most of their training & lifestyles!
Introducing: CFK Nutrition Support Center
The phrase “abs are made in the kitchen” is a bit of a cliché, but holds some truth.
We are in the gym for an hour or so per day. Everyone works very hard, but the other cliché “you can’t out train a bad diet” holds true as well.
The word “diet” itself means many things to many people and often carries a pretty negative connotation. We prefer to call it a “healthy lifestyle” or “eating clean”. Those terms may also be a little vague and that’s where we want to help.
We want to provide an opportunity, a space to start getting guidance on your nutrition. Somewhere to get a level of accountability, feedback, meal ideas, even help at the grocery store.
We want all your hard work in the gym each day to be as beneficial as possible. But also to do it in a healthy and sustainable way.
Introducing: CFK Build
What is CFK Build (Live in WODIFY NOW)?
- Build is a membership add-on option for those who are looking to add a layer of Hypertrophy (Body Building) to their training. This program is designed to be complimentary to your Programming in Crossfit.
- So what does that mean and how do this work?
- CFK Build is a program that takes into account what we do in class. Each week this program will consist of 3 Workouts (4-6 Exercises) and a recommended day that these lifts will compliment and work with CrossFit’s programming not obstruct your week.
- Workouts are loaded right into WODIFY under CFK BUILD.
- The best part.. these are short workouts designed around our gym space and designed to get you results. The idea is that these can be done post class on the recommended days or in your free time.
- These workouts are designed to take 15 to 25 mins to complete.
- Who is this Program for?
- Anyone who wants to add definition and gain some extra strength!
- If you are chasing that first pull-up or push-up this program will help build the strength to get you there.
- Anyone who is looking to add another layer to their training and get “accessories” in.
- How much is it?
- Starting 11/28 you can add this Program to your monthly membership for $15 a month billed on the same day as your current membership!
- Sign up by reaching out to a Coach today!
Any Questions for the Build Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class.
Introducing: CFK Endurance
What is CFK Endurance?
- 3 Days a Week of Structured Running Programming from 5k to Marathon
- Cross training options available.
- Programming will be structured around time of year and with races in mind. Meaning programming will choose set times of the year (ideally Races) to build up to and focus on speed work.
- Over the winter we will focus on building the engine aiming at peaking for…
- Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon which has a number of distance options. 5k to Marathon.
- Based on Survey responses we are looking for a Obstacle Course Race in the similar vicinity to go to as well allowing athletes options to race and put their training to the test!!
- This program has been being tested and ran with the FREE 8-Week lead up to the Hot to Trot 5k/10k! The structure will be similar to that program.
- The ENDURANCE program will take a week off after the Hot to Trot and Officially starts December 5th as a membership add-on option! This program will be $15 a Month billed on the same day as your current membership! Workouts will be loaded into WODIFY for you to see weekly!
Any Questions for the Endurance Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class!
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!