New Years Schedule:
We will be running a Normal Schedule the weekend of New Years!
Programming Sneak Peek!
Starting the week with some “get up”. Our Metcon today will test you strategy for breaking the volume with blowing up!
We have a fun and effect DB Bench Pyramid! Then we are taking a Girl Wod and adding a little extra!
Shoulder Accessories! After that our Metcon will be on the shorter side, but make no mistake it is going to Heavy and taxing!
Back Rack Forward Lunges for Strength! Then we have a Partner Interval Metcon that will keep you pushing.
More intervals today but this time we are going to see how well you can repeats efforts. You Barbell Weight choice is important in this one!
Last WOD of the year!!! We are closing out 2022 and ringing in 2023 with a themed Partner Wod!
Save the Date!
The 2023 CrossFit Open is just around the corner!
- February 16th it all kicks off!
- Follow this link for information and registration.
- Mark your Calendars! CFK will announce our plans and details later but we hope you are as excited as we are!
CFK is Introducing Membership add on option(s) for those look to make the most of their training & lifestyles!
Introducing: CFK Nutrition Support Center
The phrase “abs are made in the kitchen” is a bit of a cliché, but holds some truth.
We are in the gym for an hour or so per day. Everyone works very hard, but the other cliché “you can’t out train a bad diet” holds true as well.
The word “diet” itself means many things to many people and often carries a pretty negative connotation. We prefer to call it a “healthy lifestyle” or “eating clean”. Those terms may also be a little vague and that’s where we want to help.
We want to provide an opportunity, a space to start getting guidance on your nutrition. Somewhere to get a level of accountability, feedback, meal ideas, even help at the grocery store.
We want all your hard work in the gym each day to be as beneficial as possible. But also to do it in a healthy and sustainable way.
Introducing: CFK Build
What is CFK Build (Live in WODIFY NOW)?
- Build is a membership add-on option for those who are looking to add a layer of Hypertrophy (Body Building) to their training. This program is designed to be complimentary to your Programming in Crossfit.
- So what does that mean and how do this work?
- CFK Build is a program that takes into account what we do in class. Each week this program will consist of 3 Workouts (4-6 Exercises) and a recommended day that these lifts will compliment and work with CrossFit’s programming not obstruct your week.
- Workouts are loaded right into WODIFY under CFK BUILD.
- The best part.. these are short workouts designed around our gym space and designed to get you results. The idea is that these can be done post class on the recommended days or in your free time.
- These workouts are designed to take 15 to 25 mins to complete.
- Who is this Program for?
- Anyone who wants to add definition and gain some extra strength!
- If you are chasing that first pull-up or push-up this program will help build the strength to get you there.
- Anyone who is looking to add another layer to their training and get “accessories” in.
- How much is it?
- You can add this Program to your monthly membership for $15 a month billed on the same day as your current membership!
- Sign up by reaching out to a Coach today!
Any Questions for the Build Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class.
Introducing: CFK Endurance
What is CFK Endurance?
- 3 Days a Week of Structured Running Programming from 5k to Marathon
- Cross training options available.
- Programming will be structured around time of year and with races in mind. Meaning programming will choose set times of the year (ideally Races) to build up to and focus on speed work.
- Over the winter we will focus on building the engine aiming at peaking for…
- Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon which has a number of distance options. 5k to Marathon.
- Based on Survey responses we are looking for a Obstacle Course Race in the similar vicinity to go to as well allowing athletes options to race and put their training to the test!!
- This program has been being tested and ran with the FREE 8-Week lead up to the Hot to Trot 5k/10k! The structure will be similar to that program.
- This program is a add-on option and is $15 a Month billed on the same day as your current membership! Workouts will be loaded into WODIFY for you to see weekly!
Any Questions for the Endurance Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class!
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!