CFK Holiday Schedule!
Christmas is right around the corner!
That means it’s time for CFK’s 12 Days of Christmas WOD
We will be running the 12 Days WOD on Friday the 23rd this year. We would love to see your holiday spirit and encourage everyone to dress up or wear a ugly sweater for pictures before the WOD! WE WILL HAVE A TREAT TABLE SET UP ALL DAY SO BRING BY YOUR HOLIDAY FAVORITES TO EAT AND SHARE! These are all joint classes with a Burn version! Then on Christmas Eve will will be open for 2 Classes (CF & Burn Combined) at each location. Class time will be as follows…
WEST: 5:30AM / 8:30AM / 12:00PM / 4:00PM / 5:30PM
North: 6:00AM / 8:30AM / 12:00PM / 4:00PM
Both Locations: 8:00AM / 9:00AM
Programming Sneak Peek!
Going heavy on the Push Press! Then lets see how fast you can get the Bar overhead when under fatigue, try not to cross over the redline in the first round!
We are goin to start the day with some accessory work to get us primed for the Metcon. Wear you long socks or bring you knee sleeve because we are climbing ropes today.
You are taking a DB everywhere you go in this one. Time to see what you grip can do!
Gymnastics Strength Training and a Body Weight Metcon, this will be fun!
Heavy 5 on the Back Squat. After the strength, grab a partner and lets see how far yall can get in this AMRAP!
This Chipper will test what kind of endurance (Not Running) your legs have in them!
Save the Date!
The 2023 CrossFit Open is just around the corner!
- February 16th it all kicks off!
- Follow this link for information and registration.
- Mark your Calenders! CFK will announce our plans and details later but we hope you are as excited as we are!
CFK is Introducing Membership add on option(s) for those look to make the most of their training & lifestyles!
Introducing: CFK Nutrition Support Center
The phrase “abs are made in the kitchen” is a bit of a cliché, but holds some truth.
We are in the gym for an hour or so per day. Everyone works very hard, but the other cliché “you can’t out train a bad diet” holds true as well.
The word “diet” itself means many things to many people and often carries a pretty negative connotation. We prefer to call it a “healthy lifestyle” or “eating clean”. Those terms may also be a little vague and that’s where we want to help.
We want to provide an opportunity, a space to start getting guidance on your nutrition. Somewhere to get a level of accountability, feedback, meal ideas, even help at the grocery store.
We want all your hard work in the gym each day to be as beneficial as possible. But also to do it in a healthy and sustainable way.
Introducing: CFK Build
What is CFK Build (Live in WODIFY NOW)?
- Build is a membership add-on option for those who are looking to add a layer of Hypertrophy (Body Building) to their training. This program is designed to be complimentary to your Programming in Crossfit.
- So what does that mean and how do this work?
- CFK Build is a program that takes into account what we do in class. Each week this program will consist of 3 Workouts (4-6 Exercises) and a recommended day that these lifts will compliment and work with CrossFit’s programming not obstruct your week.
- Workouts are loaded right into WODIFY under CFK BUILD.
- The best part.. these are short workouts designed around our gym space and designed to get you results. The idea is that these can be done post class on the recommended days or in your free time.
- These workouts are designed to take 15 to 25 mins to complete.
- Who is this Program for?
- Anyone who wants to add definition and gain some extra strength!
- If you are chasing that first pull-up or push-up this program will help build the strength to get you there.
- Anyone who is looking to add another layer to their training and get “accessories” in.
- How much is it?
- You can add this Program to your monthly membership for $15 a month billed on the same day as your current membership!
- Sign up by reaching out to a Coach today!
Any Questions for the Build Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class.
Introducing: CFK Endurance
What is CFK Endurance?
- 3 Days a Week of Structured Running Programming from 5k to Marathon
- Cross training options available.
- Programming will be structured around time of year and with races in mind. Meaning programming will choose set times of the year (ideally Races) to build up to and focus on speed work.
- Over the winter we will focus on building the engine aiming at peaking for…
- Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon which has a number of distance options. 5k to Marathon.
- Based on Survey responses we are looking for a Obstacle Course Race in the similar vicinity to go to as well allowing athletes options to race and put their training to the test!!
- This program has been being tested and ran with the FREE 8-Week lead up to the Hot to Trot 5k/10k! The structure will be similar to that program.
- This program is a add-on option and is $15 a Month billed on the same day as your current membership! Workouts will be loaded into WODIFY for you to see weekly!
Any Questions for the Endurance Program?
Email ([email protected]) or speak with me after class!
Fitness is always more fun with friends! Our community WOD happens every Saturday at both locations at 9am. Bring friends and family! These workouts will be both beginner and veteran-friendly — challenging enough to get a good workout, but simple enough for anyone to join!
PLEASE have friends sign a waiver beforehand!