Murph Shirt Pre-Order!
*Shirts are Ordered from Veteran Owned local company 7five Clothing*
These shirts will be available for pre-order ONLY! Please order by the deadline 11:59PM – May 10th!
Speaking of Murph- Scroll down and find out how to will a 5.11 Tactical Vest!
Programming Sneak Peek!
5 Sets of a Building E2MOM of a Hang Power Clean. Our Chipper for time should have a sprint feeling moving a Barbell fast and cycling the Bar efficiently.
Think CINDY but we are breaking up the rounds and getting your lungs involved!
Heavy Single Arm Farmers Carries for core stability & strength. Then we are doing a Partner WOD that will test your grip as you and your partner accumulate Calories.
We have some skill work practice built in today. Lets dial it in so we can get after this 5 Round for Time Threshold Metcon.
We have a E2MOM today where we are scoring the cumulative load. However, there is a twist. In the 2 Minutes you’ll complete 5 Power Snatches plus something else. The weight on your bar only counts if you complete assigned work within the 2 Minutes. The goal is to complete every round in the time constraint and build in weight when you can for the highest cumulative load.
We have a Chipper today where pacing and working in manageable sets will make all the difference.
Murph Prep Challenge!
This year we are celebrating and prepping for Murph all month. Starting Monday May 1st we are running a daily challenge / competition leading up to completing Murph on Memorial Day Monday May 29th.
Here is how to participate…
- Log running at least 1 mile every day, it will be loaded in Wodify to complete, but not a race for time.
- Complete the daily Murph prep exercise, sets, reps, etc. Also will be in Wodify and not necessarily for time.
- Consume a minimum of 100oz of water daily, again tracked in Wodify.
- Bonus, post a photo, with proof it’s you, of a healthy food choice made that day. It can be a meal, food swap, no judgements made…do your best. (Tag CFK & post to our FB Group)
- One point will be awarded for each of these completed, they will be calculated daily, no back tracking and adding later.
The person with the most points at the end of the month wins! Wins what you ask???
A weight vest from 5.11 Tactical!
In the case of a tie, all will be placed in a hat and pulled at random
USAW Weightlifting Meet ALERT!!
CFK will be hosting a USAW Meet 5/20/23!!
Info & Registration HERE!
Check below for other events coming up!
Nutrition Coaching with Coach Jody!
- Saturday, May 6th at 9:45am – CFK North
- Saturday, May 13th at 9:45am – CFK West
Looking to Add Accessory Strength or Improve Your Cardio?
Coach Stephen has a program option for you!
CFK Build is 3 day a week Strength and Hypertrophy work designed around our weekly CrossFit programming.
CFK Endurance is a 3 day a week Running Program to build a better engine and get ready for you next 5k – 10k.
Each program is $15 a month added on to your monthly membership contact Coach Stephen for more details. [email protected]