Event 1 – Sprint Couplet
AMRAP in 6:00
2 Bear Complex
4 Bear Coplex
6 Bear Complex
…Continue to add 2/2 until time expires
Score = Total reps completed
Rx & Masters – Bear Complex (95/65)
Scaled & Scaled Masters – Bear Complex (65/45)
- Bear Complex = Clean + Front Squat + Shoulder-to-Overhead + Back Squat + Shoulder-to-Overhead
- Each rep starts from the ground. The barbell must be passed through each of the above movements. Once the last Shoulder-to-Overhead is completed, the rep is counted.
- Any version of the clean, thruster & overhead movements are allowed, as long as the bar starts from the ground, the athlete passes through a full front squat and back squat, and full lockout is achieved overhead with the elbows, shoulders, hips and knees locked out and open.
- Bar-over-burpee = Burpee on one side of the bar, jump or step to the other side, repeat
- The rep is counted when both the athlete’s make contact with the ground after the jump or step-over
- Hands must be off the floor before jumping or stepping over the bar
- There is no requirement on orientation of the athlete’s body with respect to the bar