Splashing (err… handing out water to) thirsty runners is a CFK Thanksgiving Day Tradition!
Since inception of the race, CFK has been handing out water and cheering folks on as they run and walk down Parkside Drive at the crack of dawn to welcome in the Thanksgiving holiday. Please join us either by participating in the race (see below for discount code), or helping out at the water table!
If racing, make sure to join CFK’s team by specifying “CrossFit Knoxville” as your team on the registration page.
There are thousands of runners/walkers each year, and they’re all thirsty! We need plenty of helping hands so if you’re not racing and would like to help, please see the info below to sign-up.
- When: Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 25)
- Where: Turkey Creek (Race starts at Fleet Feet, Water Table is at Steak ‘n Shake)
- Water Table Set-up: 7:00 am
- Race Start: 7:30 am
- Race Sign-up: https://runsignup.com/Race/TN/Knoxville/HottoTrot
- Use Discount code CFKnox5 at checkout for $5 off registration (CFK folks only please)
- Specify team “CrossFit Knoxville”!
- Volunteer Water Table Sign-up – Friends and family welcome!! https://runsignup.com/hottotrot/volunteer
*If volunteering at the water table, make sure to wear rain boots as the water can get chilly when it spills.. Coffee will be provided!
- Meet at 7:00 am at Steak ‘n Shake parking lot in Turkey Creek to get the table set-up by 7:30 am
- The race starts at 7:30 am, and usually ends around 9:30 am
- Check the weather and wear warm clothes and rain boots for water spills
- Coffee will be provided, as well as copious amounts of high fives, fist bumps, and warm hugs!