The mission of Tri-Star Strength & Performance is to increase athletic performance through hard work and discipline.
Our mechanics-first approach improves power, explosiveness, and athleticism while decreasing the risk of injuries in sport. Our goal is to produce the most durable, athletic version of the athlete.
Principals: Be Disciplined, Show Respect, Encourage Others, Work Hard.
- Be Disciplined: Never cut corners – train like everyone is watching, even if no one is.
- Show Respect: Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Encourage Others: Be supportive of teammates, and those around you.
- Work Hard: Effort over everything. Give 100% and never quit until the task is complete.
6-Week Teen Program (13-18 years old)
- July 6 – August 14
Pricing Options & Registration Links:
- Saturday Only (6 total classes): $90 – Register HERE
- Tuesday/Thursday Only (12 total classes): $145 – Register HERE
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday (18 total classes): $200 – Register HERE
Class Times & Locations:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 5:30 p.m. (West Location – 9311 Kingston Pike)
- Saturday: 11:45 a.m. (North Location – 906 Callahan Drive)
*All classes are 60-minutes